3.4.10

Count on nothing..


What happened? How'd I get here?
The pain.. so unexpected and undeserved.. had - for some reason - cleared away the cobwebs.

I realized I didn't hate the cabinet door. I hated my life, my house, my family, my backyard, my power mower..

Nothing would ever change. Nothing new could ever be expected.
I had to end, and it did.

Now in the dark world where I dwell ugly things and suprising thins and sometimes little wondrous things spill out at me constantly..

.. and I can count on nothing.

- Bob Arctor -

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

yorum yaparken kimseyi kırmamanızı, yorumlarınızı hukukî çerçeve içerisinde (taşırmadan) yapmanızı istemek zorundayım. şu an baskı altındayım ve silah zoruyla bunları yazıyorum.

 

chinaski talking! Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template